Thursday, April 23, 2009

the feel bad scale

as i sit here, day 2 of utter nausea and illness, vowing to never eat spanish food or drink wine or sangria ever again.  so sick that in fact i can't do yoga poses while talking to clipboards.  i give you, my new scale.  the feel bad scale:
 
level 1: nausea.  nausea is worse than pain. 

level 2: intense back pain after too much running.  which leads to nausea.

level 3: stupid foot and leg pains from too much running.  they also lead to nausea.  but at first it's kinda funny, as in - look at me, i wince when i walk.  don't i appear stupid?

level 4: waking up in the morning with allergies.

level 5: bored out of mind; unpresent.

5 comments:

Lilac - Like The Flower said...

Somewhere in there is level 2.5: Waking up the next day realizing power yoga wasn't as easy as you thought. And you no longer can operate a pen due to the pain.

Capt. BS said...

May I also suggest level 2.341, in which your rock-climbing adventures the previous day have left you unable to move your fingers. Also, you have a computer-based job. FML. Oh wait, wrong post.

Priya said...

come on FML is like: i went out on a date. we had sex with animals and took pictures. i posted it on the internet. my mother found it. later she told me i was adopted and i had sex with my brother. also my brother has aids. FML

Lilac - Like The Flower said...

Please. FML is much more like: A hot guy came up to me and told me how beautiful I was, and asked me how I got my eyebrows so thin and arched and my makeup so perfect. He said he too was a tranny, and was just entering the community. I'm a natural born woman. FML.

Priya said...

i really think FML is totally fake and mostly haunted by over wrought neo goth teenagers in france with an angst problem. or as i used to say at denny's in high school: my lungs are as black as my soul.

meanwhile - hindustan times, agony aunt. it would put anything, including craigs list personals to shame