Wednesday, April 1, 2009

lavendar dispensing yoga woman

in our never ending list of odd and archetypal exercise instructors, i have a new one.  this woman was teaching yoga at my gym at work, and she is AWESOME.  so after doing this awesome class - new poses i've never tried, she tells us to prepare for shivasana.  so, shivasana meant turning off all the lights and zoning out on the floor.  then i felt her near me and heard something being opened.. and then she was pressing my shoulders into the ground and rubbing my head and ears with lavendar oil.  then everyone else got the same treatment.  it was sooooo excellent.  when she said "focus on coming back to your body" i was actually tripped out enough to believe i was circling the top of the room and needed to return to my living body.  sweeeeett....  

1 comment:

hornett said...

lavender or peyote?