Friday, July 31, 2009

Customer Disservice

I'm trying to register for a trade show. And pay cold hard cash to do so. But, apparently I cannot. Not only that, I'm in an infinite loop. Let me take you down the path:

10  I log in to the trade show site. It says "Register here!"
20  I click Register Here and it takes me to a login screen
30  I log in again and it takes me to My Account
40  My Account has no registration option
50  So, I go back to the "register here page" ... GOTO 20


So, I try the help email address:

60 Email issue to the help email address
70 Receive response that says "Call the help number between 8:30-8pm"
80 Call the help number at 8:30
90 Hear message saying "We open at 9"
100 Call the help number at 9
110 Please stay on the line, someone will assist you shortly
120 Please stay on the line, someone will assist you shortly
130 Please go online to register.... GOTO 10   OR
140 Please leave a message

I left a message. I'm still waiting. Maybe I just wont attend.

No comments: