Friday, March 26, 2010

ThongCharm Quiet

I haven't felt the desire to blog lately. I can't explain it. Well, maybe moving houses, looking for work, and selling a company has something to do with it. But, all this "real life" business really just means I'm not tied to a PC for 8 hours a day. So, when I get a blog thought, my instrument of blogging is not nearby. A few have come up though:

a) Why are gas pump handles too large for me to pump gas with one hand? It's really frustrating and stupid looking to hold on with both hands. 

b) Why isn't there more reality TV about the incestuous world of hospitality? We saw some awesome things at girls' weekend in the spa hotel...

c) Why was the hardest credit card on which to change my name and address the store credit for a national chain? Strange that their rules are more stringent than the major credit card companies.

See what happens when I'm unemployed? My brain goes on vacation... and eats maple taffy.

No comments: