Thursday, July 15, 2010

Has it come to this?

I stopped reading thisiswhyyourefat.com because I felt people were
just making things up to get on the site. But since then, every so
often, I hear about a food that is REAL and certainly qualifies.

On my way to the gym this morning - a rare occurrence for me in the am
- I heard an advertisement from Friendly's on a new super patty melt
or something. The description was disgusting.

Two grilled cheese sandwiches with a burger in between.

Really? FOUR pieces of bread encasing cheese and meat? Undoubtedly
with a side of fries. How is that even food?

I can't wait for some food to be advertised somewhere in between
double patty melts and healthytrim. The problem with the american diet
can be summarized by one commercial break!

--
Sent from my mobile device

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, this is terrible. If only they added bacon and mayonnaise, then it would be perfect!

Capt. BS said...

This sounds like a poor knock-off of the KFC Double-down sandwich, which, by the way, set the bar at infinity, so what's the point in trying to compete?