Thursday, August 26, 2010

The best organizational movie clip ever

Quite a title, eh? Is it the greed is good speech? no! A Working Girl clip? Heck no. Too obvious. Something on TPS reports? overdone.

Readers of thongcharm - I submit THIS as the best organizational behavior movie clip ever. A Bug's Life. The opening sequence. Watch from about Minute 1:00 - 3:00. No context necessary, this is the opening scene.

Now, tell me this doesn't perfectly capture organizational behavior at a large company. Come on. I'm ready for hearty discussion.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I don't know. They're both allowed to see the light of day and exercise.

I vote for the BP coffee spill clip.

Lilac - Like The Flower said...

True - but how often do you feel like everyone starts panic when a leaf falls?

Kate said...

Or spills coffee?