Thursday, December 23, 2010

a revolution in not sitting

i'm so very very very tired of chairs and sitting.

i like standing.
i like standing on one leg.
i like standing at a counter and writing or typing.
i like sitting on the floor while working.
i like crouching.

chairs are just so .. something. is anyone innovating on this at all? chairs are a relatively new innovation for the masses, having previously been confined to royalty.

i challenge you to tell me 1 thing you have done in your life that you enjoyed that involved being in the seated pose. was it driving? being on an airplane? being at work? watching TV or a movie? for me at least, every one of these things is less enjoyable due to the seated posture.


1 comment:

Lilac - Like The Flower said...

I absolutely hate sitting... hate it. hate. so I' with you. which is one reason I want an office... I can un-sit. or sit cross legged...